FAQ - frequently asked questions
- What size dents can be repaired? We can repair most non-collision dents. The limiting factor is the relationship between the dent’s depth and diameter. A large shallow dent is much more repairable than a small extremely sharp dent. Dents caused by car doors and hail stones are typically completed and permanently removed without any signs of a repair. Larger dents often can only be detected by a trained eye. Most customers are completely amazed and wish they would have known about our service sooner
- Is Paintless Dent Removal covered by insurance? Absolutely. Insurance companies around the country have embraced PDR. When removing hail damage, PDR saves them money on paint, materials, and rental cars. Minor dents such as door dings and shopping cart dents cost less to remove than your insurance deductible.
- Are dings only removed from doors? We remove dings from all panels, including your car’s roof, trunk, and hood.
- Do we remove your door panel? Rarely do we remove your door panel. We have specially designed metal tools that slide behind collision bracing. There are many access areas already on your automobile.
- How long does it take? We will remove your dents while you wait in most cases. Individual dings take anywhere from 5-30 minutes depending on the size and location of the dents removed.
Certified and Licensed
Professional Mobile Service (shop service available by appointment only)